Location: Rockland, ME 04841
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Pay Type: Salary
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
Travel: Up to 25%
Career Level: Mid Level (2-10 years experience)
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant at our Rockland, Maine location. The Executive Assistant will work directly with department managers and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as regional and national trade shows.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, rotational weekend/holiday work is expected
Compensation: Starting $37,500.00 / yr based on skill level and experience.
This outline illustrates the type of work that characterizes the Job Classification. It is not an all-encompassing statement of the specific duties and responsibilities of, and qualifications for, the individual positions assigned to this Classification.
Description: Executive Assistant
Sales / Logistics Order Expeditor Position Description
Tropical’s Purpose: To provide high quality nourishment while managing Earth’s natural resources and creating local and global jobs.
Brand Promise: We Deliver the Highest Quality Sustainably Sourced Fresh Fish Fast.
Core Values: Dependable Nimble? Knowledgeable Loyal Truthful Self-Motivated Invigorated Overachieving Respect Passion for Success
Our Expectations: Live the values of Tropical Aquaculture Products, Inc. Love the business and believe in the value you deliver everyday. Execute with excellence.
Become part of a dynamic team within a growing, fast-paced, earth-friendly fresh seafood sales company. We’re looking for motivated professionals who are up to a challenge that changes by the minute. Our commitment is to provide the best quality fresh seafood in the shortest time possible with exceptional customer service. If you are a numbers person with outstanding computer, math, and organizational skills, think well on your feet and are great with people; we want to talk to you!
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting to management.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software, particularly MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, team spirit and desire to win.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Grant applications experience / success a plus.
- Bi-Lingual a plus; Spanish.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeping a plus.
Please submit resume, cover letter and contact information! Competitive Compensation package!
- Health Insurance, Dental
- Annual Salary Paid Weekly
- Paid Vacation